be_ixf;ym_202404 d_25; ct_50

2022 CBC Distinguished Alum Perspective: Chief John E. Maracle

Name: John E. Maracle

Graduation Year: 1973

Major: Bible

Current Position: AGUSM Native American Representative Missionary

City and State: Chandler, AZ

Tell us about your career and what you do now.

I am the Chief/President of the Native American Fellowship, General Council Executive Presbyter of Ethnic Fellowships and AGUSM Native American Rep Missionary.

What is your favorite memory from CBC?

There are many great memories singing under the water tower. There are other great memories like CMF, Titus Days ministry, travel teams, Hall prayers, Out station Climbing the Water Tower, Electricians Crew, KCBC, CBC Band, Circle K, Senior Class President, and CBC Cheerleaders.

How did CBC help you identify/develop your calling?

Fall 1969-73 Central Bible College prepared me to preach, proclaim, and practice the Pentecostal Message! I am Grateful to my pastors, who encouraged me to attend Central Bible College. Joseph Flower, Norman Farrington, and Leon Miles all graduates of CBC. My DCAP’s Jack Risner, Ed Spinola, and Youth Camp counselors Joe Filancia, and David Mercaldo who sang with the CBC Parsons Quartet. My youth pastor Andrew “Tuck” Tellier, all who were and are CBC alumni. For the great teachers who continued to mentor and pray for me throughout my life, and ministry. The experiences, lifelong friendships, and the fraternity of Central Bible College alumnus, across the Nation and around the World. To God Be The Glory!

How did your experience at CBC prepare you for life after graduation?

CBC prepared me to preach, proclaim, and practice the Pentecostal Message! 

What advice would you give a current student preparing for the workforce?

Read Proverbs daily, one chapter corresponding with the day of the week.

What would you look for if you were in a position to hire a new graduate?

Knowledge of the Word of God, character, creditability, competence, and courage.